Autism Classroom Creations

Autism Classroom Creations
Providing original lesson plans for those with Autism

Friday, June 7, 2013

Hi all!
   I posed a question on  http://www.facebook.com/AutismClassroomCreations:  What skills do you want your child to learn or remain at mastery this summer? I would love to hear.  There is so much going on during the school year and now here we are in summer. Some of you may not be out just yet and you may be dreading the never ending task of keeping the kids occupied, involved in learning, and keeping the skills they struggled with for so long and finally learned. What now?    
   I need some summer inspiration.  I love to create new materials and I have a few ideas.  But I would love to hear from you. 
  This is how I think:  Where do you go?  What do you need for your child to be successful?  What are your concerns in the community? How can we make those things into an easy, portable, idea, that is reinforcing.  Can't wait to hear from everyone!  Have a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment